GITEX Technology Week is the largest worldwide exhibition of information and telecommunication technologies in the Gulf region. GITEX has a big history – since 1981 till now it’s the major event for ITC industry in the Middle East, Africa, India and South Asia.
NUMBERS THAT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
4 473 exhibitors
92 903 sq. m area
147 133 visitors
visit only GITEX
GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK SECTORS
- 3D Printing
- AR And VR
- Global Smart Cities Technology
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Smart Manufacturing
- Network Infrastructure & Security
- Data Centres
- GULFCOMMS & Mobility
- Value Added Distributors
- Consumer Technology
- Future Tech
- Printing & Business Automation
- Global SME’s
Growing out of traditional exhibition format GITEX Technology Week becomes a great showcase that demonstrates revolutionary products and solutions and let us get a glimpse of the future and watch these technologies changing the world around us.
«GITEX is a real touch of new reality, that shows us solutions and technologies, especially cloud, that are able to change worlds business models»
Founder & СЕО,
WHY GO TO GITEX?
- The biggest and world-famous IT and Telecom exhibition in the Middle East. Visitors and participants from Southeast Asia, India, Africa and Europe come to GITEX every year.
- The whole Middle East and UAE, in particular, is one of the most promising and spacious markets for IT and Telecom industry.
- GITEX Technology Week is one of the most important events in the world of IT and Telecom where exhibitors show their innovative technologies that change business models and the world we live in.
- Being at GITEX you reach your strategic goals:
- Entering new wide and fast-growing market of UAE and the Middle East;
- Find new clients and raise your sales;
- Meet UAE public authorities for useful relationships;
- Find new partners and new ideas for the development of your business.